Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Project 365; 350

It may not be snowing here, but that doesn't stop me!

Self

Found this awesome hat today laying around the house.
Kind of makes you feel like a lumber jack, except my beard's not big enough.
Bummer..

Any who, I want to start talking about things. Any thing really. So every Tuesday I'm going to talk about something. My reason for doing this is because I've not really talked about any thing this year. I mean I've said nothing about:

Nikon's new D90, D3x
Canon's new EOS 5D Mark II, 50d
Adobe's CS4
Working for free. Links 1,2,3,4 (by the way i agree with #4 the most)

So anyways that should keep ya occupied for a least a week.

Now I'm going to see if we're having pancakes for dinner.



2 people have spoken:

Nick Peckover said...

What do you think about the new cameras? I liked what Scott Kelby said about not buying the D3x if you don't want it. I don't really want an increase in megapixels (or video).

Look at the end of this video for prints made from 12 megapixels: http://fwd.five.tv/videos/challenge-blow-up-part-3

Crazy stuff. I don't understand the need for 15 mp (50d) 21 mp (5d ii) or 24 mp (d3x) cameras. What would you want in an upgraded camera?

PG said...

Hey! Look everyone it's Holden Caufield.

Looking good.