Friday, November 21, 2008

Project 365; 325

What's in your pockets?

1.Three wint-o-green mints.
2.Quick release.
3.Mini mag.
4.Bomb pop. (grabbed from the freezer moments before picture was taken)
5.Carmax.
6.Lens cap for my 28-105mm. (even though this was taken with my 50mm)
7.My case knife. (this one if you care to know)
8.Cell.
9.My wallet.
10.Key w/library card and awesome leather key chain.
11.And a blue sharpie.

I was lacking idea's. So as I was emptying my pockets, inspiration stuck.


3 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

well, you made it 220 days longer than i did. and it's a pretty cool shot.

Mimi said...

I would say you have pretty deep pockets...
you must be always thinking of a photo shot...
you do come up with some pretty great ones...

Nick Peckover said...

Holy cow, man! That's like, my backpack.