Friday, November 21, 2008

Project 365; 324

My attempt

at cyanotype.

Did I succeed?

inspired by np
.




5 people have spoken:

Nick Peckover said...

I think you did. I've seen a lot of different shades of cyanotype images on the web. This one is a little lighter, but I was trying to emulate the cyanotypes seen on blog.jeffnewsom.com. He has the best cyanotypes (in my opinion); about every fifth image is the dark blue shade.

Emily said...

looks good to me :]

Nick, that guy is amazing, ive bookmarked his website, lol. Thanks for sharing :D

Nick Peckover said...

Yeah, no problem. I love his work too. I want to be Jeff Newsom when I grow up.

Brian said...

Wait! I thought you wanted to be Dave Hill? You know with the white lightning and all..

Nick Peckover said...

I like wedding photography better :)