Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17

Empty

_MG_3700

I cropped a guy out of this shot, but you wouldn't know that.
Except now you do.

So I guess the question is...from which side did I crop?

Camera left?....or....Camera right?

So, there you go a little Friday entertainment.


4 people have spoken:

Héctor Torres said...

I spied a reflection of a guy walking on the right side of the photo..exactly in front of the other two guys...Am I right?

Regards,

Visit my blog:

http://hectortorresphoto.blogspot.com/

Mimi said...

I think he was on the front right near the potted plant in the front center of the picture...
please tell me I am correct...

Brian said...

Hector~ Thank you for your comment. It's always nice to see someone new. :)

Mimi~ I think you got the closest. :)

Heres the original

Héctor Torres said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Brian and thanks for your nice comment...please come visit my blog again soon to hear from you...I'll visit yours often....

Regards,

Héctor:)