Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21

Thisisshortyandshe'sreallyawesomeforlettingmetakeherportrait

_MG_2110edit

Canon 350, 50mm
focal: 50mm
aperture: f2.8
shutter: 1/320 sec
ISO: 400
time: 3/17/09, 6:56:09 PM
model: Shorty, age 9

Man I love that 50mm.
Shorty was helping me work on my portraits.
I still chopped the top of her head off. blah.
But you got to love her posture, oh and that title. :)

4 people have spoken:

Emily said...

aw ^_^ this is awesome,
the title pwns as well :P

I love her pose and the colors :]
I actually didnt notice her head got chopped off until I read that you did xD Im guilty of chopping many heads off :P

Mimi said...

I love her photograph...
she is quite the model...
you might think that one can't read the title in one breath...but I did...

Unknown said...

Nice editing =)

Brian said...

Thank you. :)