Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Project 365; 313

Photographer's block

Ever feel like everything you shoot, never comes out right?

Any who, you may have noticed some changes lately.
I've put a bunch of links in the sidebar. I reopened my flickr, got a twitter, a tumblr, a friendfeed, and few other things. Hope you like?

I've also decided I going to be doing the project 365 thing again next year.
Anybody else?


Ps, subscribe to me in feedburner. It's under my facebook thingy.
And yes I'm plugging myself but, it's my blog so, yeah.

8 people have spoken:

Emily said...

Im gonna add you on facebook.
but i think your widget thing is broken x3 Unless its supposed to go to your blog homepage? lol

Emily said...

AND I HATE THAT FEELING. I totally forgot I was going to comment on the other part of your post, lol

But yeah, I hate that feeling when nothing ever seems right. It drives me crazy x_x
But hey at least it goes away eventually, lol

I will be doing 365 next year and actually attempting to post every day xD Since i failed so badly this year, lol

Brian said...

I don't know what's wrong with it. I've tried to fix it but, doesn't seem to want to be fixed.

Hurray! That's one down. Or two if you count both of us. ;)

Nick Peckover said...

I won't do it. I hated the pressure of trying to find something to post everyday - especially when it got to the busy part of the year for me. I'll post as often as I can, but probably not everyday.

Mimi said...

Hey,
this may not be the right place to comment on your looks...
but I really like your hair longer...looks like the wave is still there....
Mimi

Brian said...

Wait...What..? I have a wave? I mean this is the first I'm hearing of it. Is there something you've all been hiding from me?

Mimi said...

yes indeed... one hair stands up and waves at the other ones

Brian said...

Well, no worries. Mom shaved it all of today. So now my hair is just perfect. At least we hope so... ;)