Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Project 365; Day 1

Clouds











4 people have spoken:

Nick Peckover said...

I like the middle picture best. Clouds are so fun to photograph because within 5 minutes they can make the sky look completely different. Thanks a lot for the project 365 button.

Brian said...

Thank you, and your welcome.

Jodi said...

Somewhere over the rainbow . . . Know how many times I sang that song to you when you were a baby? A LOT! [Sorry, that's just what those pics made me think of! :o)]

Mimi said...

I love to lie on my back and study the clouds to see what pictures I can imagine in the clouds... with your pictures one can just look at them continually and compare the three pictures to see how the formations differ...
this is quite a chalange you have set for yourself... I hope you have lots of participants with your project 365